Photo Forum

Having Problems? or what do you think of the website have you any info you would like us to include.

Photo Forum

Postby Freedom » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:01 am

Can wse have a photo forum dedicated to members photos?

You have an award for the best member photo, but there's nowhere really to upload one unless it's in support of another topic. Why not just share a photo because it's a nice image?

Here's one to kick off.

1-DSC_0905.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freedom
Quarter Master

Re: Photo Forum

Postby hank » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:29 am

Hi Andy/Nicola
If you look at the row of RED butons (Index, Active topics etc.) you will see a Gallery button (if you are logged in)
You can create your own albums and upload your photos to them
Although I've not played with gallery for a while I think you can rate other peoples photos and comment on them.

Hank

Edited
Having just played with the gallery please be aware of the following when uploading pictures

Maximum file size (bytes): 4.5Mb
Maximum image width (pixels): 2048
Maximum image height (pixels): 1536
Allowed filetypes: jpg, gif, pn
Definition: Boat n. A hole in the surface of the water in which to throw money
hank
Site Admin

Postby hank » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:41 pm

How to use the Gallery

Click on the Gallery button
there are two albums. The first is the Forum gallery(NBO) which list all the sub albums below.
The second is "users personal albums" <- click that to see other peoples or click your name to see your own.
below this is a random selection and recently added photos

When you click on an album you will see the thumbnails of all the Photo's
If you click on a photo it will change the view similar to windows slideshow where the last and next photo
will appear either side of the enlarged selected picture
If you wish to look at another album the easiest way is to just click the Gallery button again.
or between "Index" and "Active Topics" you can use the link to go up a level

Uploading:
At the top left next to "Search" you will see the "upload Image" link

There appears to be a bug(or two) in the code so....
Don't bother putting anything in the Image Description box (it doesn't work)
use the Browse button (even though it may show the (I)beam cursor) It works best if you upload pictures one
at a time, multiples can timeout the connection (I'm working on it).
Click the submit button - NOW, enter your image description and click submit again, Job Done!

If you get an error(even if the error says something else) the most likely cause is the image size so be
aware of the following:- -Ph

Maximum file size (bytes): 4.3 MiB
Maximum image width (pixels): 2048
Maximum image height (pixels): 1536
Allowed filetypes: jpg, gif, png
hank
Site Admin

Postby Freedom » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:33 am

Hi,

Getting a big, phat PHP error when I try to go to my personal album.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_gallery.php on line 33: include(./GALLERY_ROOT_PATHincludes/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_gallery.php on line 33: include(): Failed opening './GALLERY_ROOT_PATHincludes/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:/php/includes')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_gallery.php on line 34: include(./GALLERY_ROOT_PATHincludes/constants.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_gallery.php on line 34: include(): Failed opening './GALLERY_ROOT_PATHincludes/constants.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:/php/includes')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_gallery.php on line 35: include(./GALLERY_ROOT_PATHincludes/permissions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_gallery.php on line 35: include(): Failed opening './GALLERY_ROOT_PATHincludes/permissions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:/php/includes')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_gallery.php on line 36: include(./GALLERY_ROOT_PATHplugins/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_gallery.php on line 36: include(): Failed opening './GALLERY_ROOT_PATHplugins/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:/php/includes')
Fatal error: Call to undefined function load_gallery_config() in C:\Publish\NBNorg\Forum\includes\ucp\ucp_gallery.php on line 37

Andy
Freedom
Quarter Master

Postby hank » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:30 am

Sorry not had chance to look yet but will get on it .zoom.
Hank
hank
Site Admin

Postby hank » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:41 am

I THINK ;) I have found the problem

Please try again Andy. If it fails please could you let me know which browsr you are using Thanks

Hank
hank
Site Admin

Postby Freedom » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:57 pm

Hank,

Errors as below.

Using firefox. Will try IE.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_gallery.php on line 33: include(./GALLERY_ROOT_PATH/includes/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_gallery.php on line 33: include(): Failed opening './GALLERY_ROOT_PATH/includes/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:/php/includes')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_gallery.php on line 34: include(./GALLERY_ROOT_PATH/includes/constants.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_gallery.php on line 34: include(): Failed opening './GALLERY_ROOT_PATH/includes/constants.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:/php/includes')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_gallery.php on line 35: include(./GALLERY_ROOT_PATH/includes/permissions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_gallery.php on line 35: include(): Failed opening './GALLERY_ROOT_PATH/includes/permissions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:/php/includes')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_gallery.php on line 36: include(./GALLERY_ROOT_PATH/plugins/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_gallery.php on line 36: include(): Failed opening './GALLERY_ROOT_PATH/plugins/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:/php/includes')
Fatal error: Call to undefined function load_gallery_config() in C:\Publish\NBNorg\Forum\includes\ucp\ucp_gallery.php on line 37
Freedom
Quarter Master

Postby hank » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:03 am

WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .[].

Anybody else having problems???? Please let me know (or if it's working fine for you).
Everybody Please let me know fine/not fine + browser. Thanks
I'm on Firefox and have no probs f|

Hank
hank
Site Admin

Postby hank » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:36 pm

OKay AT LAST onlt took all day but I finally found a bug in the original program and Squished it .ph.

The Gallery should work fine now (fingers crossed)

any probs let me know

Hank
hank
Site Admin

Postby Freedom » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:50 am

Check the permissions of these files that can't be found.
Freedom
Quarter Master

Postby hank » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:17 pm

Freedom wrote:Check the permissions of these files that can't be found.

Where did that happen? Were you allowed to "create" your personal album?
hank
Site Admin

Return to Comments, Info & Ideas for Our Website and Forum